|Traumatic Brain Injury
- bj's closet: "dedicated to survivors and all who wish to learn more about traumatic brain injury," from a woman truck driver who "kept 'fighting' until I won my disability (almost 6 years from my wreck), and never gave up when someone acted like I was faking or that I was a 'mental case'"
- Chris's Web: resource site and journal of an Army (82nd All-American Division) veteran who, while on active duty on "July 13th 2000... fell 2 ½ stories and suffered a massive brain injury, better known as a TBI closed head injury"
- The Coma Diaries: from the wife of a TBI victim
- Rhapsody Blue's World of TBI
- A Mother's Journey Back: How does a child's -- even an adult child's -- TBI affect the child's mother? C. Dianne Lieber tells us.
- nancynewfreedom: TBIs don't happen just to "somebody else." They don't happen just to soldiers. They strike even those with outwardly successful lives; some such people even manage to find gold nuggets in the experience. This blog helps understand some of those nuggets (and in the process, becomes one itself).
Especially for caregivers:
Also be sure to visit: